Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Noahpinion is back!


The Not Quite Noahpinion experiment is complete, and I'm back from blogging hiatus. Thanks so much to Carola, John, Yichuan, Josiah, Guan, Peter, and Jeremie for subbing for me. All of y'all out there in the blogosphere, remember to follow those guys. 

Here are their Twitter accounts:

And here are their blogs:
Quantitative Ease, by Carola Binder
EconoSpeak, with Peter Dorman
Azizonomics, by John Aziz
Bruegel, with Jeremie Cohen-Setton
Synthenomics, by Yichuan Wang
The TPPF blog, with Josiah Neeley

And here are their mainstream media ventures:
John Aziz writes for The Week
Josiah Neeley writes for The Daily Caller


And here are the top 5 most viewed posts from Not Quite Noahpinion:







Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, oh Great Sage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you'd consider doing a team permanently. The key example is Wonkblog. When Ezra first did it, I had my doubts, like I might have to sift through a lot of stuff that wasn't that great to get to his good posts. But he put together a good team, and as a result there was a lot more good stuff out there to make people smarter and to prevent the misleaders from misleading. He improved journalism a lot. He increased the amount of good he was doing a lot by adding a good team, and I think he probably made his blog a lot bigger and more influential.

    Of course, if you do it, you have to do it well. I only read Binder, Wang, Yang, and Cohen-Setton, and thought they were all very good.

    Of course, anything that takes time away now from the crucial priority of getting tenure has to be treated with much caution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have considered doing this, and I might do it in the future!

      Delete
  3. Although I'm obviously quite behind in saying this...welcome back, Noah. :-)

    ReplyDelete